GEW MALTA - A Diversity of Services under one Contractor
Technicians, Electricians, Plumbers & much more ........
Electrical installations include works on:
- Cable Trays
- Armoured cables,
- Low-voltage installations
- Data installations
- Wiring up of control panels
- Distribution boards, etc.
Mechanical Installations include:
- Supply and install air lines using galvanised or Aquatherm pipes.
- Supply and install pipe lines in plant rooms
- Supply and install borehole pumps, centrifugal pumps and multi stage pumps ranging 2Kw up to 30Kw. Invertors can also be supplied/installed and commissioned to control pumps.
This includes burglar alarms, fire alarms and data installations.
Installation of photovoltaic systems (46Kw.) and solar water heaters.
Preventative maintenance and trouble shooting can be carried out on the equipment listed below
§ Air Compressors,
§ Air Conditioning Units,
§ Reverse Osmosis Plants,
§ Electrical Control Panels,
§ Bore hole pumps,
§ Heat exchangers,
§ Main Electrical Switch Boards,
§ C02 Generation Plants,
§ C02 Recovery Plants And
§ Equipment Related To Spa.
Various installations of Solar Water Heaters are installed in private homes and industrial premises.
General Engineering Works in collaboration with ISL Ltd has installed a 74Kwp PV installation at Bavarian Technology Systems in Mosta. Another system installed and commissioned was a 47.7Kwp Photovoltaic System at Caremalta`s "Il-Madonna tal-Mellieha" Residential Home for the Elderly.