GEW MALTA - A Diversity of Services under one Contractor
Technicians, Electricians, Plumbers & much more ........
Electrical installations include works on:
- Cable Trays
- Armoured cables,
- Low-voltage installations
- Data installations
- Wiring up of control panels
- Distribution boards, etc.
Mechanical Installations include:
- Supply and install air lines using galvanised or Aquatherm pipes.
- Supply and install pipe lines in plant rooms
- Supply and install borehole pumps, centrifugal pumps and multi stage pumps ranging 2Kw up to 30Kw. Invertors can also be supplied/installed and commissioned to control pumps.
This includes burglar alarms, fire alarms and data installations.
Installation of photovoltaic systems (46Kw.) and solar water heaters.
Maintenance & Trouble Shooting:
Preventative maintenance and trouble shooting can be carried out on the equipment listed below
§ Air Compressors,
§ Air Conditioning Units,
§ Reverse Osmosis Plants,
§ Electrical Control Panels,
§ Bore hole pumps,
§ Heat exchangers,
§ Main Electrical Switch Boards,
§ C02 Generation Plants,
§ C02 Recovery Plants And
§ Equipment Related To Spa.
Various installations of Solar Water Heaters are installed in private homes and industrial premises.
General Engineering Works in collaboration with ISL Ltd has installed a 74Kwp PV installation at Bavarian Technology Systems in Mosta. Another system installed and commissioned was a 47.7Kwp Photovoltaic System at Caremalta`s "Il-Madonna tal-Mellieha" Residential Home for the Elderly.