Our Portfolio of Clients
Our portfolio of clients in Malta is wide ranging and includes Hotels, Banks, Commercial businesses, Governmental Ministries and Departments, Parastatal Bodies as well as private companies and individuals.
GEW is proud to have worked on, and been associated with the following projects:
1. Art Centre at St James Cavallier
2. Refurbishments of various HSBC Branches
3. Corradino Correction Facilities
4. Electrical installations at Bormla Old People's Home
5. Data Installations in various Police stations
6. Electrical Installations at St Andrea School
7. Data installation in various sections of the Education department.
8. Building control panels as subcontractor for various hotels such as Corinthia San George, Corinthia Marina, Radisson, Westin Dragonara, etc
9. Electrical and Data installations at Casa Scalia
10. Subcontracting works with MITTS (MITA) for Data Network
11. Electrical works at Management Efficiency Unit of the Office of the Prime Minister
12. Upgrade of works for the extension at the Flour Mills. Scope of work is to convert the plant from manualy operation to automatic operation. The job required to install cable trays, ranging from 150mm to 600mm, laying of armoured cables.
13. Dismantling blow moulding machine from Simonds Farsons Cisk premises. Machine assembled by 3rd parties in