Electricians – Competitive Pay and Excellent Learning Environment
Come work as an electrician at a growing company that offers great benefits with learning opportunities and allows you to advance in both your career and pay.
We are looking for full time electricians; preferably with Enemalta Licence A & B. Part time also considered. Important that the candidate has a:
- Clean Police conduct
- Speaks good English
- Capable to work on his own initiative.
- Experience in Electrical installations in Malta
Students are also encouraged to apply. Salary is negotiable.
General Engineering Works was established in 1997 by its founder, Joe Falzon, carrying out contracting works both on the mechanical and electrical field. You have probably seen some of our projects on TV or while driving. Our portfolio of clients in Malta is wide ranging and includes Hotels, Banks, Commercial businesses, Governmental Ministries and Departments, Parastatal Bodies as well as private companies and individuals.
Why should you apply?
- Great Pay
- Opportunities to work extra hours
- Excellent Learning Environment
- Opportunities to work in ambitious projects
Assistant Electrician Full-time or Part-time
- Experience in Electrical installations in Malta,
- Clean Police conduct,
- Driving Licence B
- Speaks good English and Maltese
- Can use power tools
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 99476184.